Charming area suited for the relaxation of our guests, a special corner surrounded by a multicolored garden embellished by an extraordinary and enchanting view overlooking the beautiful salt-water pool that offers maximum relaxation and wellbeing in terms of health, equipped with a real disinfection system that makes water even more sterile due to the electrolysis of salt.
You may stay in our salt-water pool for as long as you desire and, when you come out, you can relax in the sun or under the shade of trees in the charming lounge bar terrace. You may refresh with a drink while admiring the nature of the surrounding landscapes.
At sunset you may enjoy a suggestive aperitif and, at the end of the day, a romantic candlelight or an exciting pizza dinner.
OUTDOOR FITNESS TRAIL
The historic location “International Glamping Lago di Bracciano” has outdoor exercise equipment and offers a wellness trail inside the green park. Our fitness equipment, specifically designed for the biomechanics of the human body, will help you keep fit during your vacation.
Exercising outdoors doesn’t just mean light jogging or a riding a bike, there shall no longer be limits to fitness and you will be able to intensely exercise every muscle in your body while you relax in an environment in harmony between body and mind.
Games and fun with your loyal friend, in harmony with nature, since dogs are welcome at the International Glamping!! You stay here will be absolutely carefree.
For a small extra daily charge, the International Glamping can also accommodate you in the patio caravan.
Please note that dogs over 30 kg are not allowed in the patio caravan.
Also be reminded that all pets entering the International Glamping must be notified upon booking.
All types of lodgments where pets are not allowed are excluded: Mobilhome Comfort Deluxe, Coco Sweet, Mobilhome Comfort Sport, lodgetent nature.CARAVAN WITH PATIO + DOG, € 5,00 SUPPLEMENT PER NIGHT
- The presence of animals must be notified upon booking. Any large dogs that, upon booking, have been incorrectly defined as small/medium size dogs shall not be admitted at check-in.
- The entrance of animals must be authorised by Management.
- Upon check-in, all dog owners must submit to Management the proper dog health booklet containing the dog’s vaccination record.
- Outside their pitch, all dogs must be kept on a leash and, except for small size dogs,, they must all be muzzled;
- All dogs must be walked outside the Camping area in the adjacent street and all faeces must be immediately removed with the appropriate dog scoop and bag.
- Animals are not allowed to access public premises nor are they allowed in MOBILHOMES, COCO SWEET OR LODGETENT DELUXES.
- Animals are not allowed to enter restrooms. Washing animals in the Camping’s showers or sinks is strictly forbidden.
- Dog owners must ensure that their dogs do not enter the pitches or lodgings of other guests.
- Noisy dogs that bark or growl loudly shall not be allowed to stay at the campsite.
- Dog owners are also responsible for the damage their animals have caused to objects and/or people.
- Each unit can accommodate a limited number of dogs, i.e. maximum 2 dogs per unit are allowed.
- Dogs cannot be left alone in the lodgements or in the pitches.
- Potentially dangerous breeds or animals that have been considered dangerous by the competent authorities can be removed from the campsite, at Management’s discretion.
- Regular guests shall pay a fixed seasonal fee per dog while occasional guests shall pay a daily fee per dog.
- Dog owners are required to collect the faeces of their animals and make sure that they do not disturb other guests staying within the Village.
- Dogs are strictly forbidden from the beach and from going inside the water, please request information on authorized dog areas at the reception desk.
- The Management reserves the right to expel without notice all guests who fail to comply with the rules contained herein.